Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello

Well here I am. No turning back now. I am now a "blogger." Maybe I should have a blog bat-mitzvah (baruch ata adonai, blog-achhhaalachala...), or some kind of initiation into this portion of pop culture.

I decided to start doing this because I am used to making multiple reports to important people about the latest developments in my life, but I thought, wouldn't it be awesome to just do it once and still have everyone get the message? Duh.

I hope this might be somewhat entertaining, and that you will all feel free to write me back with your wisdom, advice, and yes, criticisms.

What can I say cyber space...look what the cat dragged in. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

First!

Nick Browning said...

This is pretty cool, Liz. Good for you!

Mr. Phil said...

Liz, you're the greatest

Yo Dad

Unknown said...

I love this! Liz: we just said goodbye and we miss you already. Looking forward to keeping in cybertouch.How do I post pictures?

Love.......Barbara

Becky said...

Bizza!
love the blog idea. Hope to in on some of your adventures come this fall.
love to all,
Becky

Laura said...

Hi Liz, This is awesome. We look forward to reading all about Boston Liz's adventures. =^..^= love laura